Interview with Annete Tognazzini
Advocate and Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- My favorite hobby is gardening and landscaping. I love growing my own fruits and vegetables in the summer, and preserving them for the winter months. I spend lots of time in my garden and greenhouse.
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am proud of the fact that I am able to do many home and landscaping projects by myself.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- For advocacy, I care very much about birds, bees, and butterflies, and make sure I don’t use any products that would harm them. I think it is very important to advocate for people and all living things that need support. I also feed birds and hummingbirds during the winter so they survive.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- My favorite local resource is organizations that recycle and repurpose things that would normally be thrown away, and also provide jobs for people with disabilities.