Interview with Cailin Thompson
Advocate and Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- I am a member of the National Society for Leadership and Success (NSLS).
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am proud to be a champion for others.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- Advocacy is important to me because it enables me to help others.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- My favorite local resource is the Accessible Education Center (AEC) at the University of Oregon.