Interview with Chad Tehan
Advocate and Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- I like listening to music.
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am proud that I have been able to help hundreds of students and children who are underserved or have disabilities in my career as a Special Education Teacher.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- I believe that advocacy is critical for people who are underserved or have disabilities because they so often do not get their needs met in a variety of contexts. These needs include, but are not limited to, the following: housing, work, community engagement and healthcare.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- My favorite local resource is Senior & Disabled Services (SDS).