Interview with Christopher Murray
Professor of Special Education
Director, Center on Human Development
Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- One of my hobbies is snowboarding! I also really like to fish for Salmon in the fall.
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am really proud of my children. Sometimes they make it hard, but in the end they always make me proud.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- Advocating for the needs and rights of all marginalized groups in society is important because making people aware of the needs of others creates new allies and helps to make a better society.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- As a former school teacher, I am a big fan of teachers and public schools. So, I would have to say Lane ESD is my favorite local resource.