Interview with Eva Lamar
Advocate and Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- One of my hobbies is kayaking on Oregon lakes. There is something about floating on a lake and watching soaring eagles.
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am proud of my community when they band together to support all members.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- Advocacy is important to me because we, as a community, must be active in the community. We must be open to learning from others and helping with supports that the community identifies as needed.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- One of my favorite local resources is the A-team here in Eugene and Springfield.