Interview with Heidi von Ravensberg
Advocate and Community Advocacy Council (CAC) Member
- What is one of your hobbies?
- I enjoy keeping up with the latest bestsellers, magazines, and news, all at no cost, thanks to the Oregon Talking Book and Braille Services library (1-800-452-0292).
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- I am proud of my work advocating for the installation of audible pedestrian signals at lighted intersections and street crossings around Eugene.
- Why do you think advocacy is important?
- I believe that advocacy is empowering, a great way to meet people, and improves lives.
- What is your favorite local resource?
- Among my long list of favorite resources are the UCEDD, Oregon Commission for the Blind, and the City of Eugene Human Rights Commission Accessibility Committee, to name a few.